Step 1: Prior To Application
- Make sure to apply mascara before putting on your lashes.
- Gently remove lashes from the tray to avoid ripping or messing up the band. Peel lashes out of the tray starting from the outer corner of the lash.
Step 2: Application
- When applying lash glue make sure to line the band of the eyelash only.
- Avoid getting lash glue on the hairs of the lashes, this can cause hairs of the eyelash to get ripped out.
Step 3: Removal
- Use an oil free makeup remover to remove lashes.
- To keep eyelashes in the best shape, try to remove glue after every use.
- Go over lash band with oil free makeup remover to loosen excess glue, and remove with tweezers.
- Store lashes back in the tray to maintain shape.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR LASHES
- Prep your natural lashes!
- Curl lashes and apply mascara, gently remove false lashes from the tray.
- Lay the false lash over your lash line and see if you need to trim the lash to fit your eye.
- Always trim the lashes starting from the outer corner.
- Now that the lash fits your eye, bend the lash band into shape (if needed) and apply lash glue.
- Wait for it to get tacky, about 30 seconds.
- Looking down into a mirror will give you the best view to see how you are placing the lashes.
- Try your best to place them along your natural lash line. With the inner corner of the lash placed where your natural lashes start.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR LASHES
- Let the lashes soak!
- Either in warm water with dish soap or oil free makeup remover, you could also use micellar water. This will help to loosen up glue and makeup residue.
- After the lashes have soaked, use q-tips to wipe away makeup residue, and tweezers to pull off glue.
- Brush out the lashes with a spoolie and sit them to dry in the lash tray.
- Placing them back in the lash tray will help the band to get its shape back.
- The lashes may loose their curl after being washed.
- Use the handle of a makeup brush to bend them on or use your fingers to encourage the curl to come back. You can also use a lash curler.